VIDEOPOEMS: a screening
It seems likely that I will curate or produce future screening of videopoems. If you are a poet and/or the producer of videopoems, I would like to request a viewing copy (VHS, CR-ROM or DVD is fine) along with biographical material on you. If you know of other poets and/or filmmakers producing videopoems / poèmeclips, could you please draw their attention to this project. Please complete this e-mail Submission Form. Copy and email your completed form back to me, Joe Blades email@example.com, for our electronic files. Please enclose a signed, printed backup of your completed form with your submission and mail to the Canada Post address below. Thanks.
Joe Blades, Videopoems
BOX 596 STN A
FREDERICTON NB E3B 5A6
Videopoem Submission Form
5. Year produced:
7. Length (time):
8. Format(s) originally recorded/produced in:
__ VHS, __ Beta, __ CD-ROM, __ 16 mm, __ 35 mm, __ other (please specify) __________________________
9. Format(s) the finished videpoem is available in:
__ VHS, __ Beta, __ CD-ROM, DVD, __ 16 mm, __ 35 mm, __ other (please specify) _____________________
10. Poet citizenship: __ Canadian, __Canadian Landed Immigrant, __other (please specify) ________________
11. Full mailing address:
13. Telephone: ____________ work, ___________home
14. Fax ________________
15. Do you have your own website or blog? ____ Yes, ____ No. If “yes”, please provide address(es)?
16. Poet/videomaker/filmmaker Biographical Information: insert a user friendly bio paragraph (suitable for introductions, media releases, screening catalogue, etc). Include relevant professional qualifications, recognition & awards.
17. Artist statement on the making of video/media poem. Please state your intention/goals, anecdotal or otherwise.
18. Are production stills available for potential use in a screening catalogue and other promotional materials? ____ Yes, ____ No.